Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm so pumped!

update on current happenings on our house renovations...

I know I keep posting old things, but I wanted to keep the house renovations in order. I know, call me crazy. Anyway, I hope to keep the pictures coming on here. Just to let everyone know what we are doing at the moment. We are working on finishing the blue room, which is the office... or the other front room (The other front room is the master). We've been "working" on this room all summer it seems, "almost" to finish for awhile, but this is for real this time. We are very close with few things still to do. I need to finish painting and touching up the walls, ceiling, and the crown moulding. Eric will finish installing the fan, caulk the window, and install the rails of the closet system. I need to clean and vacuum the floor. 

THEN!!! 
The   moment    we've    all    been    waiting    for... 
dun, na na nah... 
We can put down the under layment and install the new floor! Whooo!!  :))

Whoo, you ask? Yes, Whoo, because that means with the floor done, we just have left to install the base boards (which can be installed when furniture is in the room). Yes, whoo, because I can set up our office/living room finally, and hopefully get more organized with our files. Plus, it means three rooms that are done. Whooooo! hehe. :)

Now, you know what to be looking forward to coming in picture form soon. Someday, I will be all caught up. (...famous last words, right?)

No comments: